Awards Entries - Advertising
This is an innovative campaign for the field. Beretta has trust in our creative idea and it worked!
It was holiday season and we felt playful. We wanted to market this sense of play to our clients and invite them play with us/the brand. What better way to engage strategic play than with a deck of playing cards!
An innovative way to communicate!
Digital Pictures partnered with McCann Erickson to create a new ad for their client Tennis Australia and the Australian Open. The idea was to create a cityscape with iconic Melbourne architecture and integrate tennis footage of big players. Using the tag line “A Whole New Level” the team developed the equaliser effect as a method that brings these elements together. And of course it makes it much more fun if the players look like they're having a real game of tennis along the way.
The TVC of Monsoon Water Energy Drink reflects social issues, bringing a brand new approach for advertise this type of product. Most important, it satisfied the need of market, having humorous and caring senses in commercial advertisement. Although this project has very low budget, the final quality is good and the interesting content will definitely grab viewer attention by the perfect use of music and visual effects.
Digital Pictures worked with Clemenger BBDO to create a new ad for M1. A fun, feel good design brings to life the new M1 upgrade and its infrastructure. A combination of creative design concepts coupled with clear messages result in a strong communication piece.
- Architecture - Commercial
- Architecture - Residential
- Installation Design
- Interior Decoration
- Interior Design - Corporate & Hospitality
- Interior Design - Public or Institutional
- Interior Design - Residential
- Interior Design - Retail
- Graphic Design - Corporate Identity and Branding
- Graphic Design - Three Dimensional
- Graphic Design - Publication
- Product Design - Automotive and Transport
- Product Design - Architectural and Interior
- Product Design - Consumer
- Product Design - Medical and Scientific
- Product Design - Accessories and Jewellery
- Product Design - Lighting