Corporate Partners & Supporters
Industry Partners & Supporters
Partner Newsletter Subscription
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a partner with the Melbourne Design Awards.
Alignment with the inaugural Melbourne Design Awards (Sydney Design Awards option available), catering to a broad range of design industries and services.
- Company and product exposure to core target market in specific industry and beyond, including government and industry partners.
- Opportunities for your loyal product users to enter and attend the Design Awards.
- Product exposure via giveaways, competitions or prizes.
- Public Acknowledgement/Announcement opportunities at Awards Night and associated networking events.
- Exhibition Booth for public interaction on Awards Night.
- Cross promotion opportunities with other event partners.
- Complimentary Access Passes to Ceremony and associated events.
- Signage Opportunities:
- Associated Networking Functions
- Awards Ceremony
- Post-Ceremony Drinks
- Printed Collateral; including official booklet, advertisements, flyers and posters.
- Online Collateral; including website, advertisements etc.
- Design Event
- Design Manufacturer
- Design Publication - Online
- Design Publication - Print
- Design Retailer - less than 5 shops
- Design Retailer - more than 5 shops
- Premier's Design Awards
- Architecture - Commercial - Constructed
- Architecture - Commercial - Proposed
- Architecture - Mixed - Use - Constructed
- Architecture - Residential - Constructed
- Architecture - Residential - Proposed
- Installation Design - Display
- Installation Design - Exhibit
- Installation Design - Set Design
- Interior Decoration
- Interior Design - Corporate or Hospitality
- Interior Design - Public or Institutional
- Interior Design - Residential
- Interior Design - Retail
- Landscape Architecture
- Lighting Design
- Urban Design
- Advertising - POS
- Graphic Design - Corporate Identity and Branding
- Graphic Design - Environmental
- Graphic Design - Illustration and Type
- Graphic Design - Publication
- Graphic Design - Three Dimensional
- Product Design - Business and Technology
- Product Design - Consumer
- Product Design - Housing and Building
- Product Design - Sport and Leisure
- Product Design - Furniture
- Product Design - Homewares
- Product Design - Lighting
- Product Design - Medical and Scientific
- Textile + Surface Design - Interior
- Digital Experience - Mobile
- Digital Experience - Website
- Event Experience - Consumer
- Visual Merchandising